Sugar Free Treats!
I love this following muffin recipe from Detoxinista
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
2 cups almond flour
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup coconut oil, softened (butter works, too)
1/4 cup honey ( I replace 1:1 with apple butter or apple sauce for an even lower sugar option)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup fresh raspberries (or thawed from frozen) 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Combine all the ingredients– except for the raspberries and chocolate chips– and mix well, until the batter is a uniform consistency.
3. Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips, until they are spread throughout the batter.
4. Drop batter into muffin liners and bake for 15 minutes at 350F, turning the pan halfway through for even baking
5. The final muffins should be golden brown around the edges and firm in the center.
6. Allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove to cool completely.